- trend is up on daily charts
- today, NF closed almost 1% in positive
- AD was 4:1 while VIX was up 4% (why?)
- swing loss support is 9300
- consider trend as up as long as NF holds above 9300
Here's an interesting paradox. Casinos make consistent profits day after day and year after year, facilitating an event that has a purely random outcome. At the same time, most traders believe that the outcome of the market's behavior is not random, yet can't seem to produce consistent profits. Shouldn't a consistent, nonrandom outcome produce consistent results, and a random outcome produce inconsistent results?