August 13, 2020
- trend is up on daily charts
- today nifty closed flat at 11300
- AD was 10:7
- narrow trading range
- trading bars are so small that one has to struggle to see on EOD charts
- this volatility compression will eventually lead to a big expansion
August 12, 2020
4. Decide the quantity and stop loss. Assuming a capital of say 100,000 and risk of 1%, the stop in points works out to be 10 points and a quantity of 100 shares. 5. Don't use too much leverage as it can kill you. 6. Use a method to generate buy sell signals. Contd...— Linus Trading (@LinusTrading) August 12, 2020
August 11, 2020
August 10, 2020
August 8, 2020
LIC's weakness is that they've never projected term plan as the right cover. Probably because the absolute amount of commission received by it's agents would be low.— D.Muthukrishnan (@dmuthuk) August 8, 2020
Private insurers have bypassed agents and offer term plans at competitive price.
Term plans is a huge market.
August 7, 2020
August 6, 2020
August 5, 2020
August 4, 2020
August 3, 2020
August 2, 2020
And that is “Maya” ... a core concept of Hinduism or Sanatan Dharma .— GB (@GopalBh15293613) August 1, 2020
Remove this curtain of illusion “Maya” and you see your real self.
Of course easier said than done !