September 1, 2017

Govt should allow people to exchange old notes

Logic is simple... with 99% of the banned Rs.1000/- notes back in the system / with RBI, it makes no sense in keeping the remaining 1% out.

People will benefit and will be eternally grateful to the powers-that-be for allowing them to exchange their old notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment